Questions from Aquamarine Mind Stretchers page 97 - 115
1. DO YOU KNOW ... the term for the tip of a shoelace?
2. QUICK! Give three synonyms for ‘near’?
3. DO YOU KNOW ... who wrote Wuthering Heights?
4. DO YOU KNOW ... how SOS became a distress signal?
5. QUICK! Which is the greater – 4/5 or 75 per cent?
6. DO YOU KNOW ... where the Sea of Tranquility is?
7. DO YOU KNOW ... what ‘wrought’ is the past tense of?
8. QUICK! Name two parts of a toaster.
9. DO YOU KNOW ... what type of animal a manatee is?
10.DO YOU KNOW ... Blondie and Dagwood’s children’s names?
See next page for answers...
Post A Comment
Comments are published and responded to (if required) weekly. For queries or comments relating to our Sweepstakes or product purchases from our online store, please call Customer Service on 1300 300 030 or email email@example.com. Comments containing personal or inappropriate material may be modified or removed at our discretion.