Questions from Cranberry Mind Stretchers pages 157 - 181
1. QUICK! What’s the capital of Finland?
2. DO YOU KNOW ... what the letters QANTAS stand for?
3. DO YOU KNOW ... which Caribbean island is the largest?
4. QUICK! In what century did the Mayflower sail?
5. DO YOU KNOW ... what the ‘eurozone’ is?
6. DO YOU KNOW ... who rhymed ‘talcum’ with ‘walcum’?
7. QUICK! Name a Bette Davis movie.
8. QUICK! Name a car that’s also a president.
9. DO YOU KNOW ... who wrote The Sound and the Fury?
10. QUICK! Besides a snake, name something that hisses.
11. QUICK! Give three synonyms for ‘agile’.
12. DO YOU KNOW ... the chemical term for chalk?
See next page for answers
Post A Comment
Comments are published and responded to (if required) weekly. For queries or comments relating to our Sweepstakes or product purchases from our online store, please call Customer Service on 1300 300 030 or email email@example.com. Comments containing personal or inappropriate material may be modified or removed at our discretion.