1. What phrase is used by Jewish people to express congratulations at a celebration?
2. All proteins are made of what type of acids?
3. In which ocean is Australia’s Christmas Island located?
4. Name three countries starting with the letter V
5. In which TV series is a coffee bar called Central Perk a favourite meeting place?
6. Which flower, herb and perfume ingredient can be found in abundance in Provence, France?
7. Who was the “man of steel” responsible for the purges in the former USSR?
8. What are “orcas”colloquially referred to as?
9. What is a necrophiliac?
10. What is the name of the cartoon starring Charlie Brown and who created it?
Turn to next page for answers