1. What phrase is used by Jewish people to express congratulations at a celebration?
2. All proteins are made of what type of acids?
3. In which ocean is Australia’s Christmas Island located?
4. Name three countries starting with the letter V
5. In which TV series is a coffee bar called Central Perk a favourite meeting place?
6. Which flower, herb and perfume ingredient can be found in abundance in Provence, France?
7. Who was the “man of steel” responsible for the purges in the former USSR?
8. What are “orcas”colloquially referred to as?
9. What is a necrophiliac?
10. What is the name of the cartoon starring Charlie Brown and who created it?
Turn to next page for answers
|RD Editor on 29 October 2012 ,15:16 |
Nice work David! We're currently revamping our Trivia Section. It'll be more advanced, so stay tuned! -RD Editor :)
|David Holt on 23 October 2012 ,08:45 |
I couldn't find anywhere to type the answers to the trivia quiz and when I clicked "Next", it went straight to the answers. (I actually answered all ten qustions correctly)
Post A Comment
Comments are published and responded to (if required) weekly. For queries or comments relating to our Sweepstakes or product purchases from our online store, please call Customer Service on 1300 300 030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Comments containing personal or inappropriate material may be modified or removed at our discretion.
Where would you love to travel next?