10 of our best finger food recipes
How to serve finger food
• Morsels should be small enough to be eaten in one mouthful.
• Check the temperature. Hot food doesn't mean hot enough to burn your tongue.
• If you're putting out communal food platters, such as antipasto or tapas, be sure to supply toothpicks or mini-forks.
• And provide an empty bowl for the used forks, olive stones or prawn tails.
• Don't stack multilayered sandwiches in a continuous line; arrange them so that it's easy to pick out an individual serve neatly.