Is your belly more rippled than ripped? More of a two-four than a six pack? If so, tackle that ab flab every other day with this 15-minute exercise plan, which targets the muscles that support the spine as well as the abs. “Flat abs are virtually impossible to achieve without acquiring core strength—and that means hitting all key abdominal muscles—both back and front—in different ways,” explains Maureen Hagan, a fitness expert and physiotherapist in London, Ont.
FLAT ABS DIAMOND LEG CRUNCH
- Lie on your back, with your hands behind your head for support.
- Bend your knees and let them flop toward the floor, the soles of your feet pressed against each other (so your legs form a diamond shape).
- Slowly raise your shoulders off the ground, bringing your ribcage towards your pelvis.
- Exhale and pull your navel to your spine.
- Return to the start position. Do two to three sets of 15 repetitions.
TIP: Keep your elbows back as you crunch; you shouldn’t see them move forward.
|Onanist on 06 July 2011 ,18:01 |
Well "marianonyebuchi" - How's it working out for you so far?!
|marianonyebuchi on 13 March 2011 ,21:32 |
is it possible 4 u 2 ve flat tommy without exercise
Post A Comment