Nothing says “I love you mum – but I’ve given your gift approximately 0.3 seconds thought” than rocking up on Mother’s Day with a predictable card and some cellophane-wrapped flowers that scream BP’s finest. While few mums expect anything overly grand, a little thought will definitely be appreciated. The trick is matching your mum with the right gift. With this in mind, our list of 53 gifts has ease of buying and variety of choice among its top criteria. You’re guaranteed to be the favourite child this year.
53 better things than a Mother’s Day card and flowers
Popular This Week
- 12 science trivia questions people always get wrong
- 38 genius habits your 80-year-old brain will thank you for doing today
- The 40 best hairstyles for women over 40
- 12 crazy conspiracy theories that actually turned out to be true
- 7 tips for arguing with someone who is “always right”
- 13 ways you’re secretly hurting your liver
- 19 trivia questions only geniuses will get right
- 7 silent signs you might have eye cataracts
More in Home & Garden
Would you like to see your writing published in the magazine? Send it to us! We pay for stories, anecdotes and jokes.
We’re looking for enthusiastic readers who want to get involved in creating the magazine!
Share Your Deepest Wish with us and be published and earn cash!
What’s your best tip for dealing with stress and worry?
Come up with a funny caption for this image for your chance to win $100!