First of all, no one’s saying you SHOULD quit drinking coffee – your daily java habit is probably healthier than you think. But if you suspect you’re drinking too much coffee or caffeine and want to cut back, here’s what could happen.
10 things that happen to your body when you quit coffee
Popular This Week
- 12 science trivia questions people always get wrong
- 38 genius habits your 80-year-old brain will thank you for doing today
- The 40 best hairstyles for women over 40
- 12 crazy conspiracy theories that actually turned out to be true
- 19 trivia questions only geniuses will get right
- 7 tips for arguing with someone who is “always right”
- 13 ways you’re secretly hurting your liver
- 7 silent signs you might have eye cataracts
More in HealthSmart
Would you like to see your writing published in the magazine? Send it to us! We pay for stories, anecdotes and jokes.
We’re looking for enthusiastic readers who want to get involved in creating the magazine!
Share Your Deepest Wish with us and be published and earn cash!
What’s your best tip for dealing with stress and worry?
Come up with a funny caption for this image for your chance to win $100!