Making your home more energy efficient isn’t just good for the environment but can reduce on your gas and electricity usage. Smart meters and energy efficient appliances can all make a difference. But what if you are not in a position to buy new appliances, install solar panels or invest in insulation? Here, in partnership with Simply Energy, one of Australia’s leading energy providers, we look at some small steps you can take to make your home more energy efficient.
Popular This Week
- 12 science trivia questions people always get wrong
- 38 genius habits your 80-year-old brain will thank you for doing today
- The 40 best hairstyles for women over 40
- 12 crazy conspiracy theories that actually turned out to be true
- 7 tips for arguing with someone who is “always right”
- 13 ways you’re secretly hurting your liver
- 19 trivia questions only geniuses will get right
- 7 silent signs you might have eye cataracts
More in Home Tips
Would you like to see your writing published in the magazine? Send it to us! We pay for stories, anecdotes and jokes.
We’re looking for enthusiastic readers who want to get involved in creating the magazine!
Share Your Deepest Wish with us and be published and earn cash!
What’s your best tip for dealing with stress and worry?
Come up with a funny caption for this image for your chance to win $100!