Just like humans, a dog’s intelligence can be increased through education and training. Well-trained dogs are smarter, better behaved and more fun. In reality, seeming ‘smart’ often simply reflects ‘training’ so you’ll need to invest time in training and communicating with your dog. Veterinarian Dr Katrina Warren shares her expert tips to help make your dog a clever canine.
Popular This Week
- 12 science trivia questions people always get wrong
- 38 genius habits your 80-year-old brain will thank you for doing today
- The 40 best hairstyles for women over 40
- 12 crazy conspiracy theories that actually turned out to be true
- 7 tips for arguing with someone who is “always right”
- 13 ways you’re secretly hurting your liver
- 19 trivia questions only geniuses will get right
- 7 silent signs you might have eye cataracts
More in Pets
Would you like to see your writing published in the magazine? Send it to us! We pay for stories, anecdotes and jokes.
We’re looking for enthusiastic readers who want to get involved in creating the magazine!
Share Your Deepest Wish with us and be published and earn cash!
What’s your best tip for dealing with stress and worry?
Come up with a funny caption for this image for your chance to win $100!