Pack a picnic and enjoy the great outdoors. Photo: Thinkstock
Food tastes better outdoors. So pack a meal (don't forget the salt!) and enjoy a leisurely lunch with family and friends at your favourite park or gardens.
• For non-soggy sandwiches, put the meat or cheese directly next to the bread, then the salad, mustard or mayonnaise in the middle.
• Invest in a wide-necked vacuum flask; it will keep sausages or boiled potatoes hot for a couple of hours.
• An offcut of wood or fibreboard under your rug or cloth means no more wobbly glasses or bottles.
• Use bubble wrap round chilled bottles of water (or wine!) if you run out of space in the cooler box.
• Cloth serviettes won't blow away.
• Take a few cushions for lounging.
• Bring a bag for the rubbish.
Whether you're picnicking with family, friends, or that special someone, we have picnic recipes to suit every occasion! Click here
Post A Comment
Comments are published and responded to (if required) weekly. For queries or comments relating to our Sweepstakes or product purchases from our online store, please call Customer Service on 1300 300 030 or email email@example.com. Comments containing personal or inappropriate material may be modified or removed at our discretion.