Plastic bags Photo: Thinkstock
12 handy uses for plastic bags
1. Carry guidebooks and other sightseeing gear in the rain.
2. Make an instant rain hat during a downpour.
3. Wear as a rain poncho (you’ll need a large garbage bag for this).
4. Wrap up your feet to keep them dry, or to cover leather shoes in the rain.
5. Store dirty laundry until you can get to a laundromat.
6. Store cotton wool balls and other toiletry items.
7. Organise clothing in a suitcase, especially if two of you are using the same luggage.
8. Store liquids that might spill, such as shampoo and conditioner, or baby oil.
9. Collect rubbish while you’re on the move or in a hire car.
10. Save leftovers so that they stay fresh for lunch the next day.
11. Carry MP3 players and other electronic portables.
12. Carry crayons, pencils and other children’s items.
Post A Comment
Comments are published and responded to (if required) weekly. For queries or comments relating to our Sweepstakes or product purchases from our online store, please call Customer Service on 1300 300 030 or email email@example.com. Comments containing personal or inappropriate material may be modified or removed at our discretion.