Birds Photo: Thinkstock
Questions from Plum Mind Stretchers pages 37 - 55
1. DO YOU KNOW ... Dr Livingstone’s first name?
2. QUICK! Who hosted the 2004 Summer Olympics?
3. DO YOU KNOW ... what the Fujita Scale measures?
4. DO YOU KNOW ... when the longest day of the year is?
5. QUICK! Name a female American politician.
6. QUICK! Which is further south, Canberra or Pretoria?
7. DO YOU KNOW ... where the Outback Hall of Fame is?
8. QUICK! What’s the highest number in Bingo?
9. DO YOU KNOW ... what an ornithologist studies?
10. DO YOU KNOW ... who composed Finlandia?
See next page for answers...
|joanne gittel on 05 May 2012 ,23:00 |
This is so hard
Post A Comment
Comments are published and responded to (if required) weekly. For queries or comments relating to our Sweepstakes or product purchases from our online store, please call Customer Service on 1300 300 030 or email email@example.com. Comments containing personal or inappropriate material may be modified or removed at our discretion.