Peruvian textiles Photo: Thinkstock
Questions from Plum Mindstretchers pages 77-95
1. DO YOU KNOW ... what cerumen is?
2. DO YOU KNOW ... the US term for a car bonnet?
3. QUICK! Name something inanimate with a tongue.
4. DO YOU KNOW ... the title of the wife of a rajah?
5. DO YOU KNOW ... the main item in a panda’s diet?
6. QUICK! Name a gemstone that starts with A.
7 DO YOU KNOW ... the capital of Peru?
8. DO YOU KNOW ... the oldest city in Canada?
9. QUICK! Is Arizona north or south of Utah?
95 DO YOU KNOW ... the Spanish word for ‘thank you’?
See next page for answers...
Post A Comment
Comments are published and responded to (if required) weekly. For queries or comments relating to our Sweepstakes or product purchases from our online store, please call Customer Service on 1300 300 030 or email email@example.com. Comments containing personal or inappropriate material may be modified or removed at our discretion.
Do you think Wayne Swan's budget is a good one?