Reader Recipe: Chocolate Cups
Photo: Ms A Li
IngredientsDark baking chocolates ( at least 60% cocoa)
Corn cereals plain
Rainbow mini ball sprinklers
Mini paper cups
1. Crush the cereal until it reaches a uniform consistency of small grainy texture.
2. Melt the chocolates over a pot of boiling water.
3. Add the crushed cereal and mix well, ensuring all the cereal is thoroughly coated.
4. Add a teaspoon of mixture into each mini paper cup.
5. Sprinkle the rainbow mini balls over the top.
6. Refrigerate the chocolate cups in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.