- 1/4 cup (25 g) walnuts
- 2 tablespoons pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 1/4 cups (800 g) low-fat Greek-style yogurt
- 1 cup (125 g) blueberries
- 1 cup (125 g) raspberries
- 1 cup (125 g) strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 2 teaspoons linseeds
- Preheat the oven to 170°C. Put the walnuts and pepitas on a large baking tray, keeping them separate. Bake for 5 minutes, until fragrant and lightly toasted. Cool, then chop the walnuts.
- Gently stir the honey and cinnamon into the yogurt. Divide the blueberries among four serving glasses and top with half the yogurt. Lightly crush the raspberries with a fork and add to the glasses. Spoon in the remaining yogurt and gently swirl together.
- Add the strawberries to the glasses, then sprinkle with the walnuts, pepitas and linseeds. Serve immediately.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 5 minutes