- 2 eggs
- 100 g baby cos lettuce leaves
- 10 grape tomatoes
- 1 small Lebanese or other small cucumber, chopped
- 2 slices ham off the bone, about 125 g, cut into thick strips
- 2 slices jarlsberg cheese, cut into thick strips
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Place the eggs in a small saucepan of cold water and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to medium and gently boil, uncovered, for 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain and cool under cold running water. Leave to cool, then peel and cut into quarters.
- Place the lettuce leaves on a plate or plates and arrange the tomatoes, cucumber, egg, ham and cheese over the top.
- Combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard and honey in a bowl. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and mix until well combined. Drizzle over the salad and serve immediately.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes