Soccer Photo: Thinkstock
1. Who won the Wimbledon men’s title in 2008?
2. Which sporting great was dubbed “the boy from Bowral?”
3. Who did Spain defeat in the UEFA Euro 2008 football final?
4. How many World Cups have been won by the Australian cricket team (Up to January 2009)?
5. Who was named Australia’s Sports Performer of the Year in 2008 and what was his or her sport?
6. Which famous yacht race starts on Boxing Day each year?
7. What three movements are required for an athlete to successfully complete a triple jump?
8. Who is the 2008 Australian Open Men’s Singles Champion?
9. How many gold medals did Michael Phelps win at the 2008 Olympics?
10. Name two of the countries vying to host the FIFA World Cup soccer competition in 2018.
11. In which sport do competitors use leather gloves, bells and hoods?
|Cricket gear on 30 August 2011 ,15:25 |
Thanks to share this information with us, this is really a nice experience to read an article like this. This article has lots of information on Sports Trivia I would like to mention that I am highly interested in information about Cricket Gear and searching for articles on it, when I found this awesome website. Thanks to share this with us
|nice on 28 July 2011 ,11:46 |
i love this wed
Post A Comment
Comments are published and responded to (if required) weekly. For queries or comments relating to our Sweepstakes or product purchases from our online store, please call Customer Service on 1300 300 030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Comments containing personal or inappropriate material may be modified or removed at our discretion.