“Guests sometimes take home essential amenities that the hotel provides during their stay, like shampoo, lotion, and other vanity products,” says Ryazan Tristram, photographer and travel blogger for everythingzany.com. “However, people sometimes take home the bathrobes as well, which is a no-no.” You could be charged extra or fined for taking pricier items, including linens, artwork and electronics. Find out how to get the most of your hotel stay with these seven tips.
Popular This Week
- 12 science trivia questions people always get wrong
- 38 genius habits your 80-year-old brain will thank you for doing today
- The 40 best hairstyles for women over 40
- 12 crazy conspiracy theories that actually turned out to be true
- 19 trivia questions only geniuses will get right
- 7 tips for arguing with someone who is “always right”
- 13 ways you’re secretly hurting your liver
- 7 silent signs you might have eye cataracts
Would you like to see your writing published in the magazine? Send it to us! We pay for stories, anecdotes and jokes.
We’re looking for enthusiastic readers who want to get involved in creating the magazine!
Share Your Deepest Wish with us and be published and earn cash!
What’s your best tip for dealing with stress and worry?
Come up with a funny caption for this image for your chance to win $100!