1. Who created Thunderbirds, a popular British series from the mid-1960s that featured marionettes?
2. Hannibal Smith was the leader of what gang of renegade soldiers on a popular series in the mid-1980s, revived as a 2010 film?
3. Who made his name playing the scruffy detective Colombo?
4. On whose novel was the drama Brideshead Revisited based?
5. Which Joe Cocker recording was used as the theme for the TV series The Wonder Years?
6. What is the name of Frasier Crane's brother?
7. Which TV series starred a modified Pontiac Trans Am car?
8. A street in which country is home to the longest-running show on television?
c. United Kingdom
d. United States
9. On which Bedrock thoroughfare did the Flinstones lives?
a. Brontosaurus Boulevard
b. Stone Cave Road
c. Stegosaurus Street
d. Triceratops Way
10. Which program derived from a series of books is filmed and set in Botswana?
See next page for answers