One night we went outside to make sure the animals were all fine. The ducks and chickens were OK. I went to check on the baby rabbits and I saw their mother in the outside run, nibbling on some cabbage. I shone my torch in the hutch where the babies were sleeping. There, sitting on top of them like a big, proud, fluffy hen was our rooster, Mr Ancona. He had his wings spread carefully over the rabbits, keeping them warm. The funny thing about it is that he is a rooster and, even if he thought he was a hen, they were still rabbits!
A clutch in a hutch
Popular This Week
- 44 Mandela Effect examples that are seriously mind-bending
- 20 words that make you instantly funnier
- 16 things that will happen once Queen Elizabeth II dies
- 9 of the toughest riddles ever
- 24 quarantine quotes that are actually pretty funny
- 12 crazy conspiracy theories that actually turned out to be true
- 10 dumb hiding spots burglars always find
- Test your wits with our hardest riddles ever. Can you solve them?