Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, now known as the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, tied the knot at Windsor Castle on May 19, 2018.
Their wedding made history in so many ways, and the menu for the lunch reception certainly didn’t disappoint.
From their canapés (appetisers) down to the wedding cake, the menu has our mouths watering.
Kensington Palace released the menu on its website the day of the wedding, stating that Queen Elizabeth II will be giving a reception at Windsor Castle for 600 guests after the ceremony.
The menu started with seven different canapés, which are small, decorative hors-d’oeuvres.
These seven canapés included:
- Scottish langoustines wrapped in smoked salmon with citrus crème fraiche
- Grilled English asparagus wrapped in Cumbrian ham
- Garden pea panna cotta with quail eggs and lemon verbena
- Heritage tomato and basil tartare with balsamic pearls
- Poached free-range chicken bound in a lightly spiced yogurt with roasted apricot
- Croquette of confit Windsor lamb, roasted vegetables, and shallot jam
- Warm asparagus spears with mozzarella and sun-blush tomatoes