“It’s got to be a Berner. The Bernese Mountain Dog is the best breed to have for a family. Affectionate, intelligent and protective. I have had four of these beautiful animals. The last one, Tori, used to sit in front of me and give me that Bernese look. I would say ‘up!’ and he would put his front paws on my shoulders and know that he would get a reward. Unfortunately, they have a short lifespan.” – Drew Armstrong
Are these the best dog breeds in the world?
Popular This Week
- 12 science trivia questions people always get wrong
- 38 genius habits your 80-year-old brain will thank you for doing today
- The 40 best hairstyles for women over 40
- 12 crazy conspiracy theories that actually turned out to be true
- 7 tips for arguing with someone who is “always right”
- 13 ways you’re secretly hurting your liver
- 19 trivia questions only geniuses will get right
- 7 silent signs you might have eye cataracts
More in Pets
Would you like to see your writing published in the magazine? Send it to us! We pay for stories, anecdotes and jokes.
We’re looking for enthusiastic readers who want to get involved in creating the magazine!
Share Your Deepest Wish with us and be published and earn cash!
What’s your best tip for dealing with stress and worry?
Come up with a funny caption for this image for your chance to win $100!