- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon caster (superfine) sugar
- 4 tablespoons ricotta (about 80 g)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup (75 g) self-raising flour
- Butter, for pan-frying
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 4 strawberries, sliced
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons natural (plain) yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon warmed honey
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, sugar, ricotta and milk until well combined. Add the sifted flour and stir until well combined.
- Melt some butter in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Put three spoonfuls of mixture into separate circles of about 10 cm (4 inches) each, into the pan. Cook the pancakes for 2 minutes, or until small bubbles appear on the surface. Turn over and cook the other side for 1–2 minutes, or until cooked and golden. Repeat for second batch.
- Serve the pancakes warm, with the banana, strawberries and walnuts, topped with the yoghurt and drizzled with honey.
Serves 2 (Makes 6 pancakes)
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 5–10 minutes