- 200 g cooked chicken meat
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 250 g broccoli florets, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup (50 g) unsalted cashew nuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup (95 g) mango chutney
- 4 chapattis
- Preheat the grill.
- Cut the chicken into small bite–sized pieces, discarding any skin.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the broccoli, cashew nuts, ginger and garlic, and cook for 5 minutes, stirring, until the broccoli is tender.
- Add the chicken, mango chutney and pepper to taste to the broccoli mixture and stir to mix.
- Cook for a further 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until the chicken is hot.
- Meanwhile, place the chapattis on the rack in the grill pan and sprinkle with water.
- Grill for 2 minutes, turning once.
- Put the chicken mixture on top of the chapattis and roll them up.
- Serve hot, with a raita accompaniment.