- 8 large flour tortillas, about 350 g in total
- 170 g taramasalata
- 3 cups (90 g) watercress, trimmed
- ½ telegraph cucumber, thinly sliced
- 4 skinless smoked trout fillets, about 75 g each, flaked
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Wrap the stack of tortillas in foil and warm in the oven for 10 minutes, or according to the packet instructions.
- Spread a little taramasalata on the centre of each warm tortilla, then scatter over the watercress, cucumber slices and smoked trout pieces.
- Roll up tightly to enclose the filling.
- Cut each rolled tortilla in half diagonally and serve immediately.