- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 6 cups (450 g) coarsely chopped Chinese cabbage (wombok) or bok choy
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup (60 ml) salt–reduced chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon chopped roasted peanuts
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or large non–stick frying pan over high heat.
- Add the ginger and stir–fry for 30 seconds.
- Add the cabbage and stir–fry for 2 minutes, or until it starts to soften.
- Add the salt and stock to the wok, cover, and cook until almost all of the cabbage has wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Remove the wok from the heat and leave to stand, covered, for a further 1 minute.
- Sprinkle the peanuts over the top of the cabbage and serve immediately.