- ½ cup (125 g) reduced-fat cream cheese
- grated zest and juice of 1 small orange
- 2 bananas
- 250 g strawberries, sliced
- 1 large fruit loaf, about 250 g, sliced
- soft brown or raw sugar for sprinkling (optional)
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Mix the cream cheese with half of the orange zest.
- Slice the bananas and toss in the orange juice together with the sliced strawberries.
- Toast the bread under a hot grill for 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- Spread the toasted bread with the cheese and arrange the banana and strawberry slices on top.
- Sprinkle each slice with a pinch of brown or raw sugar, if liked, and with the rest of the orange zest.
- Serve immediately.