- 4 large slices ciabatta bread, sliced on the diagonal
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- 1/2 cup (110 g) hummous
- 2 roasted red capsicums, from a jar, thinly sliced
- Brush 4 large, diagonally cut slices of ciabatta bread with olive oil on both sides and rub the surfaces with a cut garlic clove.
- Toast on a hot ridged griddle until golden, turning once.
- Spread about 100 g hummous over the toasts.
- Thinly slice 2 red capsicums from a jar of roasted peppers and arrange on top of the toasts.