- 150 g dried peaches
- 150 g stoned prunes
- 2 tablespoons peach schnapps or brandy
- 200 ml orange juice, or as needed
- 150 ml whipping cream
- ⅔ cup (160 g) plain low–fat yogurt
- Cut 30 g of the peaches and 30 g of the prunes into small dice.
- Put the fruit into a bowl, pour over the schnapps or brandy, and set aside to marinate.
- Place the remaining peaches and prunes in 2 separate saucepans and pour 100 ml orange juice into each.
- Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer gently for 10 minutes, or until the fruit is tender.
- Purée the peaches and prunes separately in a blender or food processor until smooth, adding a little extra orange juice if needed.
- Whip the cream in a mixing bowl until thick.
- Add the yogurt and whip to mix with the cream.
- Layer alternate spoonfuls of the peach purée, prune purée and cream mixture into 4 stemmed glasses, swirling slightly for a marbled effect.
- Spoon the marinated fruit on top just before serving.