- 3 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 red capsicum (bell pepper), seeded and sliced
- 1 yellow capsicum (bell pepper), halved, seeded and sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon bottled teriyaki marinade
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 500 g (1 lb) skinless, boneless turkey breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 300 g (10 oz) spinach leaves, chopped
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or large non–stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the capsicum, garlic, lime juice, teriyaki marinade and ginger and stir–fry for 3 minutes, or until the capsicum is tender.
- Add the turkey to the pan and stir–fry for 3–4 minutes, then add the spinach and stir–fry for 1 minute, or until the spinach has wilted and the turkey is cooked.
- Serve immediately with steamed rice.