While your smartphone's constant updates could trigger anxiety, you can also have a fear of losing or forgetting your phone too. Here are the signs you may have nomophobia, or a no-mobile-phone phobia.
- 17 wild secrets about Windsor Castle
- How safe is permanent makeup?
- How a toilet seat changed my life
- 21 hidden health benefits music lovers wish you knew
- 8 weird symptoms you didn’t know were linked to stress
- 12 signs of early-onset Alzheimer’s disease
- 8 home remedies for hot flushes that really work
- Renovation nation: how to do a great reno and keep costs down