- ½ ripe mango
- 1 small ripe banana, sliced
- ½ cup (125 ml) low–fat milk
- ½ cup (125 ml) orange juice
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 2 heaped tablespoons vanilla frozen yogurt
- sprigs of fresh lemon balm to serve (optional)
- Peel the skin from the mango and cut the flesh away from the stone.
- Chop the flesh roughly.
- Put into a blender with the banana.
- Add the milk, orange juice, lime juice, sugar and frozen yogurt and blend on maximum speed for about 30 seconds, or until well combined and frothy.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately, decorated with sprigs of lemon balm, if you like.