- 300 g potatoes, peeled
- 500 g orange–fleshed sweet potatoes, peeled
- 250 g leeks, white part only, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 250 g cooked chicken meat, without skin, diced
- 1¼ cups (185 g) frozen corn kernels, thawed with boiling water and drained
- 8 sun–dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Yogurt–garlic sauce
- ⅔ cup (160 g) low–fat natural yogurt
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- Cut the potatoes and sweet potatoes into small bite–sized chunks.
- Drop into a pan of boiling water, bring back to the boil and boil for 2 minutes.
- Add the leeks and cook for a further 1 minute.
- Drain well.
- Heat the oil in a large non–stick frying pan and add the leeks, potatoes and sweet potatoes.
- Cook over a moderate heat, stirring frequently, for 3–4 minutes or until beginning to brown.
- Add the chicken, corn, sun–dried tomatoes, paprika and salt to taste, and mix thoroughly.
- Continue cooking for 3–5 minutes, pressing down well to make a cake in the pan, and turning it over in chunks, until brown and crispy on both sides.
- For the sauce, put the yogurt, garlic and paprika in a bowl and stir to mix.
- Serve portions of hash topped with the yogurt sauce.
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking: about 15 minutes