- 1 large papaya
- 1 large mango
- 2 kiwi fruit
- 100 ml orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 passionfruit
- Peel and halve the papaya and scoop out the seeds.
- Slice the fruit crosswise and arrange the slices in 2 rows on a serving platter, or cut into chunks and put into a large serving bowl.
- Stone and peel the mango and cut lengthwise into wedges. Arrange the wedges in a row between the papaya slices. Or cut into chunks and add to the serving bowl.
- Peel the kiwi fruit and cut lengthwise into wedges or chunks. Scatter them over the slices of mango and papaya.
- Mix the orange juice with the lime juice.
- Halve the passionfruit and scoop out the seeds and pulp into the juice mixture.
- Spoon over the salad and serve immediately.