- 1 large ripe honeydew melon, about 1.25 kg
- juice of 1 lime
- 3.5 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 cup (155 g) blueberries
- ½ cup (125 ml) freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tablespoons Greek–style yogurt
- 1¼ cups (155 g) raspberries or strawberries
- Halve the melon, discard the seeds and scoop the flesh out of the peel into a blender or food processor.
- Add the lime juice and ginger.
- Purée until smooth, stopping occasionally to push the pieces of melon to the bottom of the goblet or bowl.
- Pour the purée into a bowl, cover and chill for 30 minutes or until cold.
- Meanwhile, put the blueberries into the blender or food processor.
- Add the orange juice and yogurt and purée until smooth.
- Transfer to a second bowl, cover and chill for about 30 minutes or until cold.
- Divide the melon soup among 4 chilled shallow glass bowls or dishes.
- Spoon a quarter of the blueberry purée onto the centre of each in a decorative pattern.
- Scatter the raspberries or strawberries on top.
- Serve at once.