- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500 g (1 lb) asparagus, trimmed and sliced into 5 cm (2 inch) lengths
- 125 g (4 oz) snow peas (mangetout), trimmed
- 4 spring onions (scallions), thinly sliced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped flat–leaf parsley
- Heat the oil in a wok or large non–stick frying pan over medium–high heat.
- Add the asparagus, snow peas, spring onion, salt and pepper, and stir–fry for about 2–3 minutes, or until the vegetables are just tender.
- Add the garlic, lemon zest and parsley to the wok and stir–fry for a further 1 minute to combine and heat through.
- Serve immediately.