- 600 g baby new potatoes, scrubbed and thickly sliced
- 100 g button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 150 g curly endive and radicchio salad or mixed salad leaves
- 75 g watercress, trimmed
- 8 slices bresaola, about 90 g in total
- paprika to garnish
- 1/3 cup (90 g) fromage frais
- 1/3 cup (90 g) low-fat natural yogurt
- 1 tablespoon horseradish cream
- salt and pepper
- Cook the potatoes in a saucepan of boiling water for 7–8 minutes or until just tender.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing by mixing together the fromage frais, yogurt, horseradish, and salt and pepper to taste in a large bowl.
- Drain the cooked potatoes and add them to the dressing together with the mushrooms and three-quarters of the onion. Toss gently.
- Tear any large salad leaves into bite-sized pieces. Divide the leaves and watercress among 4 serving plates and spoon the potato salad on top.
- Halve the slices of bresaola and arrange them on the potatoes.
- Sprinkle with the remaining onion slices and a little paprika.
- Serve while the potatoes are still warm.