- 150 g spinach tagliatelle
- 150 g broccoli florets
- 150 g cauliflower florets
- 200 g Cambozola (German blue brie cheese), rind removed, diced, or castello cheese, diced
- freshly grated nutmeg
- salt and pepper
- Cook the pasta in boiling water for 10–12 minutes, or according to the packet instructions, until al dente.
- Meanwhile, cut the broccoli and cauliflower florets into bite–sized pieces.
- Add them to the simmering pasta for the last 2–3 minutes of the cooking time.
- Drain the pasta and vegetables in a large colander.
- Return the rinsed–out pan to the heat and add the cheese.
- Turn the heat to the lowest setting and melt the cheese gently, stirring frequently to make a smooth sauce.
- As soon as the cheese has melted, add the cooked pasta and vegetables.
- Turn the pasta and vegetables in the cheese sauce to coat and heat through.
- Season to taste with nutmeg, salt and pepper, and serve immediately.